AUTOHOT RETURN POLICY
THIS RETURN POLICY IS APPLICABLE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY in accordance with the Terms and Conditions specified below.
Returns within 30 days of purchase and receipts are honored. Items returned must be unopened and unused. Products should still have complete / original components and not be damaged.
The customers have 30 days from the date of purchase to ask for a refund. If the return request is beyond the 30-day return period, it’s on AutoHot’s discretion if we will allow it to be returned and there will be a restocking fee charged to the customer.
These conditions must be met to qualify for refund:
Product must be unopened
Product must be uninstalled
Product is not as described
Product must be in original packaging
Product must be unused
Product should still have complete / original components
Product must not be damaged
Products bought on clearance sale cannot be returned
AutoHot may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
Returns after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. AutoHot will not accept any returns beyond one year from the date of purchase.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND:
- Customers must contact AutoHot first and tell them your date of purchase, name, amount, and other needed information.
- AutoHot will provide an RMA# that you will include in the package to be returned.
- Ask for a return address.
- Send the product back to the AutoHot address provided along with your proof of purchase.
- Wait for 5-10 business days for a response from AutoHot. When an item is delivered to the warehouse, AutoHot will inspect the product/s to determine if it Passes / Fails inspection.
- If it passes the inspection, AutoHot will, based on your complaint, either send you:
- A replacement part
- A check
- Credit card refund (for website orders with credit card or PayPal) or a credit memo (for distributors)
RETURN ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: 11823 E. Slauson Ave., Unit 30, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone: (866) 495-2734